1. The Accommodation Contract and related contracts to be concluded between our Hotel and the Guest shall be based on this Contract under the following terms and conditions of our Contract. Any matter not stipulated in this Contract shall be governed by ordinance and generally established practice.
2. When our Hotel has agreed to conclude a Special Contract without conflicting with ordinance and established practice, the said Special Contract shall prevail.
1. The Guest who intends to apply to our Hotel for an Accommodation Contract will be required to provide our Hotel with the following particulars:
2. In cases where the Guest requests, during his/her stay, an extension of accommodation beyond the date(s) in Subparagraph (2) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such a request is made.
1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article.
2. However, the same shall not apply when it has been proven that the Hotel has not accepted the application. When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of the Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest's entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
3. The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for reparations under Article 18 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as stated in Article 12.
4. When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the cases where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel where the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same paragraph.
2. In cases where the Hotel has not requested the payment of a deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, the Hotel shall be treated as having accepted a special contract as described in the preceding paragraph.
1. The Hotel shall have the right not to accept the application for an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
(a) The law in respect to prevention, etc. against illegal actions by gang members (1991 Law item 77)stipulated article 2 item 2 (hereinafter referred to as “gang group”.), gang member stipulated by the same law article 2 item 6 (hereinafter referred to as “gang member.”), gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons and other antisocial forces.
(b) When gang group or gang members are associates of corporations or other bodies to control business activities.
(c) When a corporate body has related persons to gang members.
1. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
2. In cases where the Guest has canceled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case where the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as described in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has canceled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in Table No.2.
3. In cases where the Guest does not appear by 8p.m. on the accommodation date (or 2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel has been notified of it) without advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being canceled by the Guest.
1. The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
(a) Gang group, gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons and other antisocial forces.
(b) When a corporate body or other organization where gang groups or gang members control business activities.
(c) In a corporate body which has persons relevant to gang member in its board member.
2. In cases where the Hotel has canceled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any services which he/she has not received.
1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the Front Desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation:
2. When making payment for the services stated in Article 12 by travel voucher, credit card, or cash, the guest will present the payment type previously stated at the time of reservation.
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3 p.m. on the day of registration until 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
2. The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the check out time prescribed in the same paragraph. In such cases, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
The Guest shall observe the House Regulations established by the Hotel which are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
1. The business hours of the main facilities of the Hotel are as follows. Those of other facilities shall be notified in detail in brochures provided in the Hotel, notices displayed at various places, and service directories in guest rooms, etc.:
Chef's Dining Sakura
Mimasaka Kitchen 7am~10am, 11:30am~2:30pm
Garden Lounge 10am~9:30pm
Additional Service Facilities Hours
Tsuyama Onsen Shiromi Spa
Mimasaka Marche 7:30am~9pm
2. The business hours specified in the preceding paragraph are subject to temporary changes due tounavoidable circumstances of the Hotel. In such cases, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
1. The breakdown of the Hotel Charges that the Guest shall pay is as listed in Table No.1.
2. Hotel Charges as stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid at the Front Desk at the time of the Guest's departure, or upon request by the Hotel, in Japanese currency or other means as shall be acceptable to the Hotel such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards.
3. Hotel Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities once such facilities have been made available to him/her by the Hotel.
1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases where such damage is due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
2. The Hotel conforms to the fire prevention laws and makes every effort to prevent fires. Furthermore, the Hotel is covered by Hotel Liability Insurance in the case of fires or other disasters.
1. The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted room(s), arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest as far as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
2. When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodations due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel will not pay the compensation fee to the Guest.
1. The Hotel shall be liable for the loss or destruction of the possessions of Guests only if such loss or destruction is the result of willful or gross negligence by the Hotel or any of its employees. The Hotel shall be liable to the Guest for the loss or damage of the possessions of the Guest to an amount limited to the fair market value of such possessions or 150,000 yen, whichever is lower. In certain cases the Hotel may accept liability for items with a higher value if a written request detailing the nature and value of such possession is received and accepted.
2. The Hotel will not keep money, negotiable instruments, jewelry, important documents and any other items which have substantial monetary value. Hotel safe deposit boxes are available. The Hotel shall be liable to Guests for the loss or damage of such valuables to an amount limited to 150,000 yen per period of room rental except in the case of a natural disaster.
1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it and to hand it over to the Guest at the Front Desk at the time of his/her check-in only if the Hotel has agreed to do so in advance.
2. If a guest forgets baggage or belongings, the item(s) will be kept at the hotel, and if they are not claimed within the specified holding period, shall be handled in accordance with the law.
3. The Hotel's liability in regard to the custody of the Guest's baggage and personal belongings is previously outlined in article 15 item 1.
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of any vehicle belonging to the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot in the Hotel, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited with the Hotel or not, as the Hotel merely offers the space for parking. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for any damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for any damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Please scroll horizontally.
|Total Amount to be paid by the Guest|
|Total cost to be paid by guest||Accommodation Charges||(1)Basic Accommodation Charge
[Room Charge (or Room Charge + Breakfast and Dinner)]
(2)Service Charge [(1)×10%]
|Extra Charges||(3)Food, Beverage and Other Expenses
(4)Service Charge [(3)×10%]
|Tax||Consumption Tax (Tax calculated on \1, fractions ignored)|
Remarks: The Basic Accommodation Charge is based on the tariffs which are held at the Front Desk.
Please scroll horizontally.
|Day When Cancellation Notice Received||No show||Accommodation Day||1 Day Prior to A. Day||9 Day Prior to A. Day||20 Day Prior to A. Day|
|Contracted Number of gyests|
|Individual||from 1 to 7||100%||80%||20%|
|Groups||from 8 to 99||100%||80%||20%||10%|
|100 and more||100%||100%||80%||20%||10%|
1. The percentages signify the rate of the cancellation charge applied to the Basic Accommodation Charge.
2. In cases when the number of contracted days is shortened, a cancellation charge equivalent to one day's room charge shall be levied regardless of the number of days shortened.
3. In the case of partial cancellation of a group booking (over 8 persons), cancellations of 10% or less of the total number of expected guests (fractions will be rounded up to the next whole number) will not be subject to a cancellation charge provided the Hotel is notified at least 10 days prior to occupancy (or on the day of the Hotel's acceptance of the Accommodation contract).
4. The above conditions are subject to change without notice.
The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa will use guests’ personal information within the limits of the following purposes:
・For confirming guests' identities; to notify of cancellation or cessation of services; to cancel contracts or agreements; or for other communications related to hotel services.
・For notification by telephone, email, or post of hotel services; for marketing or customer satisfaction surveys; or for conferring prizes or benefits.
・For the improvement and development of services offered by The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa and other group hotels.
・For the conducting of business related to The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa and other group hotels.
・For damage insurance purposes, including incidental, and the offering of related services.
The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa will occasionally share personal information with Hotel New Awaji Group hotels, or with necessary third parties in order to fulfill the usages outlined above.
If The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa receives a request from a court of law, police department, or other entity of the public legal system for the disclosure of information, The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa is required to comply.
The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa reserves the right to change the above policy as necessity demands. If changes are made, they will appear promptly on this web page.
Customers' personal information is not logged through cookie data, so please rest assured that sensitive information is safe. It is also possible for customers to disable cookies through their computer's browser settings, and this option is always available to visitors of The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa's website.
For information about disabling cookies, please consult with appropriate browser help sites.
Guarantee & Limits of Liability
Each user of the The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa website agrees to take full responsibility for their browsing. The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa is not responsible for any damages incurred while using information contained on our website, nor any of the sites linked on our web pages.
This site is maintained by The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa.
While this site may be accessed by users from around the world, and though the laws may differ in accessors' countries, any user of The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa's website agrees to follow the laws of the country of Japan.
The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa is unable to indicate whether or not the hotel site's contents are in accordance with regulations and laws in accessors' browsing environments.
Users of The Shiroyama Terrace Tsuyama Villa's website assume all and full responsibility for their own browsing while accessing the site.